· 1 mango, peeled and chopped
· 1 bell pepper, sliced
· ½ onion, sliced
· 1 can (14.5 oz.) Fire Roasted Tomatoes
· 1-3 chipotle peppers
· 1 pound beef or chicken, sliced
· 8-10 Mission 25 Calorie Corn Tortillas
· Optional: chopped cilantro, plain Greek yogurt, sour cream, crumbled cojita cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place mango, bell pepper and onion on foil.
3. Cook in oven for 20 minutes, or until they begin to brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. Cook chicken or beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, until cooked through to 165 degrees.
5. While meat/chicken is cooking, place cooled, roasted bell pepper, onion and mango in a food processor. Add can of tomatoes and chipotle peppers (1 -3 peppers, depending on desired heat). Pulse until well combined.
6. Build tacos by adding meat/chicken to corn tortillas, top with salsa and other optional toppings.