· 1 Lb Better than Good Texas Pecan Smoked Bacon, diced
· 24 Oz Fresh Black-Eyed Peas, in produce
· 12 fl oz H-E-B Low Sodium Chicken Broth
· 2 Tbsp Adam's Reserve House Rub
· 9 .9000 Oz Fischer & Wieser Four Star Provisions Southwest Dip
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add diced bacon and brown 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add black-eyed peas, broth and house rub, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, add southwest dip and simmer 20 minutes. Smash some of the black-eyed peas and simmer an additional 10 minutes to thicken. Serve over rice or cornbread and garnish with cilantro if desired.