For the Marinade
· 4 pork chops
· 1 cup Primal Kitchen Cilantro Lime Dressing & Marinade
For the sauce
· 1 large or 2 ripe small mangoes, peeled and pitted
· 1/4 cup dry white wine
· 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
· 1-2 jalapenos, sliced and seeded
· cilantro for garnish (optional)
1. In a large, shallow dish, add the pork and marinade. Toss to coat. Let sit for 30 minutes.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine the mango, wine, orange juice, and jalapenos. Blend until well pureed. Set aside.
3. Place a skillet over medium-high heat. Place pork chops in hot skillet; cook for 4-7 minutes per side, depending on thickness, to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees.
4. Drizzle ¼ of the sauce on a plate, place a pork chop on the sauce. Repeat with remaining sauce and pork chops. Serve immediately.