· 1 cup(s) The Real Co. White Basmati Rice
· 1/2 cup(s) Better Way Provisions Ssam Sauce
· 1/3 cup(s) HEB Mayo Real Mayonnaise
· 1/3 cup(s) Polar Hoisin Sauce
· 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, with more for garnishing if desired
· 1 Lb Wild Caught Argentine Red Shrimp
· 2 Tbsp Ottavio Organic Toasted Sesame Oil
Cook rice per package instructions and set aside when done. To make Bang Bang sauce, mix Ssam sauce, mayo, hoisin, and 1/4 cup cilantro together in a large bowl. Add Argentine shrimp to bowl and toss to coat. Heat a skillet over medium heat for 1 minute. Add sesame oil and turn pan to coat. Space shrimp evenly in pan and saute 1-2 minutes each side. Serve immediately over rice, and garnish with additional cilantro if desired.