Corner Kitchen: Turkey and Stuffing Muffins
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
· 4 1/2 cups prepared stuffing
· 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
· 3 large eggs, beaten
· 1/2 cup chicken or turkey broth
· Cranberry sauce or gravy
· Optional: chipotle peppers, jalapeno peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with muffin liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, turkey, eggs and broth, stirring until combined.
3. Divide the mixture evenly into the 12 muffin cups.
4. Bake the muffins for 25-30 minutes or until slightly browned and cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
5. Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes.
6. Serve with leftover cranberry sauce or gravy.
Optional: blend cranberry sauce or gravy with peppers for a spicy kick!
Copyright 2023 KJTV. All rights reserved.