Corner Kitchen: Oven Roasted Tomatoes
Published: Oct. 10, 2023 at 10:30 AM CDT|Updated: Oct. 10, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) -
Recipe from United:
- 2 lbs tomatoes, such as Campari
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano or 2 tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Slice tomatoes in half (can also cut into quarters for smaller pieces).
- Place tomatoes on lined cookie sheet; drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- Sprinkle remaining seasonings over tomatoes.
- Roast tomatoes in oven for about one hour or until they begin to brown.
- Suggested servings: Toss with cooked shrimp, cooked pasta and goat cheese; use on your favorite sandwich; eat them as a side or snack.
Copyright 2023 KLTV. All rights reserved.