Corner Kitchen: Tomato and Paprika Beef Dinner
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 lb. Sliced sirloin
-1 cup sliced bell peppers or zucchini
- 1 pkg Maya Kaimal Tomato and Smoky Paprika Marinade
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
1. Over high heat, in a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add beef and veggies; cook until beef is seared and brown. Reduce heat to medium.
2. Add marinade and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add rice to skillet until warmed through. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2023 KJTV. All rights reserved.