Corner Kitchen: Mexican Street Corn Salad
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
· 1 bag frozen corn
· 2 tsp. olive oil
· 2 tbsp avocado oil mayonnaise
· 1-2 oz. Queso Fresco cheese
· ¼ cup roasted, chopped, and peeled green chilies
· 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
· 2 cloves garlic, chopped
· 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
· ½ tsp. chili powder
· Juice of one lime
1. Heat oil in a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Add in the corn, and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it begins to brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the mayo, cheese, green chile, chili powder, smoked paprika, lime juice, and garlic. Stir in the corn and cilantro, and mix well.
3. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, garnish with a sprinkle of cilantro.
Copyright 2023 KJTV. All rights reserved.