Corner Kitchen: Baked Cheese Sticks
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) - Recipe from United:
· 1 package eggroll wrappers (found in produce department)
· 20 part-skim mozzarella sticks, unwrapped
· Olive oil spray
· 1 jar marinara sauce
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place one eggroll wrap on surface with one point facing you; place cheese stick lengthwise on wrapper. Fold two opposite corners over cheese stick and roll remaining wrapper over, as you would a burrito. Place on lined cookie sheet.
3. Repeat step two with remaining wrappers and cheese sticks. Lightly spray each wrapped cheese stick with olive oil. Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
4. Serve with marinara sauce on the side for dipping.
Copyright 2023 KJTV. All rights reserved.