Corner Kitchen: Green Chile Chicken Roll-ups
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe provided by United:
2 packages reduced fat crescent roll dough
3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup chopped Hatch green chilies, roasted and peeled
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Open the dough, pull dough into triangles, along perforated cuts. Place triangles in a circle on the lined cookie sheet, overlaying the dough.
3. Top inner circle with chicken, cheese and green chile. Fold ends over filling and tuck under inner part of circle to help seal.
4. Place in oven and cook for about 20 minutes, or until dough is cooked and golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
*Optional: serve with Bolthouse Ranch Dressing
Copyright 2023 KJTV. All rights reserved.