Corner Kitchen: Peach Bacon Quesadillas
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
· Whole wheat or low carb tortillas
· 8 oz. shredded cheese
· 2-3 peaches, sliced (and peeled if desired)
· 4 slices bacon
· 2 tsp. Olive oil
· Optional serving sides: salsa, sour cream, avocados, or Hirro tomatoes
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Place tortilla in skillet. On half of tortilla, sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese followed by some slices of peaches and crumple one piece of bacon over peaches; top with ¼ cheese.
3. Fold empty half of tortilla over toppings. Cook until tortilla is golden brown, flip and cook remaining side until browned.
4. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2023 KJTV. All rights reserved.