Corner Kitchen: Ramen Noodle Salad
Published: Jun. 27, 2023 at 9:48 AM CDT|Updated: Jun. 27, 2023 at 9:58 AM CDT
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Ramen Noodle Salad:
- 1 pkg dried ramen noodles
- 10 oz cashews
- 1 -16 oz shredded cabbage
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 T. soy sauce or coconut aminos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Carefully crush noodles in package; open package and remove seasoning package. Sprinkle noodles onto a cookie sheet, adding cashews and spread on sheet. Cook in oven for 7-9 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, place shredded cabbage and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients to make dressing; drizzle over cabbage and onions. Toss until well combined. Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Remove salad from refrigerator, add toasted noodles and cashews; stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.