Corner Kitchen: Caramelized Banana Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Lubbock, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
· 2 tablespoons butter
· 2 ripe bananas, sliced
· 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar
· ¾ - 1 teaspoon cinnamon
· 1 container TruWhip, thawed
· 1/3 cup peanut butter powder
· 1 Graham Cracker Crust
1. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat; carefully stir in bananas. Cook 2-3 minutes: add sugar and cinnamon. Stir about 2 minutes, until sugar begins to caramelize. Let cool.
2. In a large bowl, fold together TruWhip and peanut butter powder.
3. Pour caramelized bananas into pie crust; top with peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle cinnamon as desired.
4. Can serve immediately or let set in refrigerator 3-4 hours.
Copyright 2023 KLTV. All rights reserved.