Corner Kitchen: One Pan Sausage, Potatoes, and Zucchini
Published: May. 16, 2023 at 9:46 AM CDT|Updated: May. 16, 2023 at 10:07 AM CDT
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
· 1 ¾ tsp. Paprika Grill Seasoning Mix
· 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
· 1 container Fresh Cut Breakfast Potatoes
· 2 zucchinis, sliced
· 1 package Open Nature Italian Chicken Sausage, quartered
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix together the seasoning mix, the cubed potatoes and squash to a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Stir to coat.
3. Spread the potato mix evenly onto the prepared pan; nestle sausage into potato mix and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Carefully remove from oven. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2023 KJTV. All rights reserved.