Corner Kitchen: Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad
Published: Apr. 18, 2023 at 10:07 AM CDT
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
· 5 oz. O Organics Spinach & Arugula Blend
· 2 cups cooked bowtie pasta
· 1 cup sliced strawberries
· 2 avocados, sliced
· ⅓ cup crumbled feta
· ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Creamy Balsamic Dressing
· ¾ cup balsamic vinegrette
· ⅓ cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar, cover, and shake well until all ingredients are incorporated and creamy.
2. In a large bowl combine spinach mix, avocado, pasta, strawberries, crumbled cheese, and chopped nuts. Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2023 KJTV. All rights reserved.