Corner Kitchen: One Pan Easter Dinner
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cooked and chopped
-1 bag (16oz) frozen green beans
-1 Tbsp olive oil
-1 tsp onion powder
-1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp shredded Parmesan
-1 tsp Italian herbs
-3 lbs Spiral Sliced Ham
-8 slices of pineapple, halved
-optional: seasoning packet from ham or 1 Tbsp brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. Place potatoes on one end of cookie sheet and about green beans next to potatoes. Drizzle olive olive over potatoes and green beans, thane sprinkle salt and onion powder over them and toss each well. Sprinkle cheese over potatoes and Italian seasoning over green beans.
3. Place a ham slice on remaining area of sheet pan, top with pineapple slice and repeat with remaining slices. If desired you can sprinkle with ham seasoning or brown sugar.
4. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, until potatoes are browning.
5. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.