Corner Kitchen: Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon and Asparagus
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
· 3-4 salmon fillets
· 2 packages Fresh Cut Asparagus
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon pepper
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· 6 garlic cloves minced
· 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
· 1/4 cup parsley fresh, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper .
2. Place salmon on parchment paper; pat dry . Brush with 2 tablespoons of olive oil from all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Coat asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place next to salmon on a baking sheet.
4. Spread minced garlic on top of the salmon and the asparagus. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake in the preheated oven at 400 F for 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven, top with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.