Corner Kitchen: Ground Turkey Skillet with Zucchini, Corn, Black Beans and Tomato
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
· 1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
· 1 container Fresh Cut Pico de Gallo
· 3/4 cups canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
· 3/4 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
· 1 teaspoon cumin
· 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1/4 cup water
· 2 medium or 1 large zucchini, diced
· lime wedges (optional)
1. Spray a large skillet over high heat with oil and cook the turkey, season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon cumin. Cook until brown and well done, about 7-10minutes.
2. Push the meat to the side, add the pico de gallo; cook 1 minute.
3. Add the black beans, corn; stir with 1/4 cup water. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add zucchini and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.