Corner Kitchen: Shrimp Stir Fry with Cauliflower Rice
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
Shrimp Stir Fry w/ Cauliflower Rice
· 2 tsp. olive oil
· 1 bag frozen riced cauliflower w/carrots and peas
· 1 cup frozen pineapple chuncks
· 2 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
· 1 lb. steamed and seasoned (garlic seasoning) shrimp from Seafood Case
1. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil. Carefully add riced cauliflower; cook until it begins to brown lightly, about 7 minutes.
2. Add glazed pineapple and soy sauce; stir to combine.
3. Quickly stir in shrimp, no more than one minute, and remove from heat.
4. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.