Corner Kitchen: “Lovely” Caprese Salad
Published: Feb. 14, 2023 at 10:00 AM CST|Updated: Feb. 14, 2023 at 10:02 AM CST
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
“Lovely” Caprese Salad
- -1 lb tomatoes, sliced thick (about 20 slices)
- -12 oz, sliced fresh mozzarella, cut into heart shapes with a heart-shaped cookie cutter
- -Fresh basil
- -Pesto aioli, for drizzling
- -Balsamic reduction, for drizzling
- -Sliced Bay City sourdough bread or toasted baguette slices
- 1. Start by forming the tomato slices into a heart shape on a plate or board. 2. Top the tomatoes with the fresh mozzarella hearts. 3. Place a leaf of fresh basil next to the mozzarella hearts. 4. Drizzle the heart shape with aioli and balsamic vinegar. 5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.