Corner Kitchen: Roasted Red Pepper Feta Dip
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
· 1 block (8 oz.) feta cheese
· 2 tsp. olive oil, divided
· ½ tsp. smoked paprika
· Pinch of cayenne, chipotle or red chili powder
· 8 oz. jarred, roasted red peppers
· Serving options: cucumbers, mini bell peppers, carrots, celery, Siete or tortilla chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small baking dish, place block of feta cheese. Drizzle with 1 tsp. olive oil, sprinkle with paprika and chili powder.
3. Place in oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
4. While cheese is in the oven, slice or chop veggies.
5. Carefully remove cheese from oven and scoop into a food processor and add remaining oil. Add roasted red peppers; place lid on food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
6. Serve dip immediately with desired veggies and chips.
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.