Corner Kitchen: One Pan Tuna Patties and Crispy Brussel Sprouts
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
For the Tuna Patties:
· 1 can (5 oz.) albacore tuna, drained
· 1 egg, beaten
· 4 oz (about 1 cup) O Organics Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
For the Crispy Brussel Sprouts
· 1 bag frozen Brussel Sprouts, steamed according to package directions
· 1 Tbsp. olive oil
· ¼ tsp. salt
· 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
· ½ tsp. garlic powder
Optional for serving
· Chipotle almond dipping sauce (found in the Deli), salsa or guacamole
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together ingredients for tuna patties. Using a large spoon, drop some of tuna mix onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining tuna mix, dividing into 6-8 patties onto half the cookie sheet.
3. Place steamed Brussel sprouts onto remaining half of cookie sheet. Using the bottom of a glass, smash each sprout. Sprinkle salt, garlic powder and parmesan cheese over Brussel sprouts; drizzle with olive oil.
4. Place filled cookie sheet into oven for about 15-18 minutes or until tuna patties and Brussel sprouts have begun to turn brown and crispy.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately with optional side dishes as desired.
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.