Corner Kitchen: Almond Jalapeno Cheddar Thumbprints
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
· 2 eggs
· ¼ cup sour cream
· 1 box Simple Mills Artisan Bread Mix
· 2 Tbsp. vinegar
· 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
· 18-24 slices Mount Olive Sweet Heat Jalapeno Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and sour cream; add baking mix and combine. Stir in vinegar, once all of this is well combined, stir in the cheddar cheese.
4. Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, scoop dough onto parchment paper. Place jalapeno slice on each piece of dough and press lightly.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.