Corner Kitchen: Almond Gingerbread Cookies
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Recipe from United:
· 1 cup almond flour
· 2 ½ tablespoon coconut sugar
· 1 ½ teaspoon ginger
· ½ teaspoon cinnamon
· ½ teaspoon baking powder
· 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
· Pinch of cloves
· 2 Tablespoons water
· 2 ½ teaspoons dark molasses
· Optional: additional sugar for sprinkling on cookies before baking
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the almond flour, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and cloves. Add in water and molasses, stirring until completely blended.
3. Using a small cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sugar if desired. Press dough down with back of spoon.
4. Bake in oven for 15-17 minutes or until cookies begin to brown around the edges.
5. Remove from oven and cool for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Let cool completely.
6. Serve once cooled or store in airtight container.
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.