Corner Kitchen: Christmas Roll Tree
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
Christmas Roll Up Tree
-1 package Spinach Herb Tortillas (Gluten Free or Carb Friendly)
-1 container Sweet Fire Goat Cheese
-1 package Everything Goat Cheese
-1 package Open Nature Smoked Ham
- 4 oz blueberries
-4 oz raspberries
- 1 package Star Lavosh Crackers (found in the Deli)
1. Place about 2 tablespoons of goat cheese on one tortilla; spread evenly. Top with two slices of ham.
2. Roll tortilla tightly: slice into 1/2 inch slices.
3. Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese and ham.
4. Begin build the tree: place about 10 slices of tortilla rolls in a circle, then about 7 slices for next layer; continue pattern until tree is formed.
5. Place berries around the tree to make the ornaments. Top tree with a star cracker.
6. Serve with remaining berries and crackers around the “tree”. Enjoy immediately!
Copyright 2022 KJTV. All rights reserved.