Sunday morning top stories: Texas Tech beats OU in overtime
LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - Your Sunday morning brief,
The Red Raiders came out on top against Oklahoma in overtime on Saturday, 51-48.
- This was the first time Texas Tech has beat OU since 2011
- Trey Wolff’s 43-yard field goal tied it at 48-48 to go into overtime, where he kicked another 35-yard field goal to win the game
- Miss the game? Get highlights here: Texas Tech beats Oklahoma in overtime 51-48
Michael Crabtree was honored with a NFF Hall of Fame On-Campus Salute at Saturday’s home game.
- He is an electee for the 2022 College Football Hall of Fame and will be the sixth Red Raider to receive the honor
- The ceremony took place at the Jones during Texas Tech’s game against Oklahoma
- Read more here: Michael Crabtree Set for Nov. 26 NFF Hall of Fame On-Campus Salute
Three dogs died in a trailer house fire in West Lubbock Saturday morning.
- The dogs’ barking woke up the resident of the trailer house and the person was able to escape the blaze
- The dogs who alerted the owner were not able to escape and died
- More details here: 3 dogs die in West Lubbock trailer house fire
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section.
Copyright 2022 KCBD. All rights reserved.