Sunday morning top stories: Two historic planes collide at Dallas air show
LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - Your Sunday morning brief,
At a Veterans Day air show at the Dallas Executive Airport, two historic planes crashed midair.
- It was not clear how many people were aboard each plane
- The pilots for the Commemorative Air Force Wings Over Dallas show are usually volunteers, often retired pilots
- The story continues: Two historic aircraft collide at Veterans Day show in Dallas
Texas Tech beats Kansas 43-28 on Saturday.
- Tyler Shough was part of the starting line up after Behren Morton reinjured his ankle last week
- Tech is one win away from competing in a bowl game
- Miss the game? Catch up here: Texas Tech beats Kansas 43-28 at home
Police have identified a man who was found dead in his east Lubbock home.
- Around 3:45 p.m. on Friday, police were called to a house in the 5400 block of Interstate 27
- Police found 66-year-old Ramon Flores dead
- Details here: Police identify man found dead in home, ask for public’s help
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section.
Copyright 2022 KCBD. All rights reserved.