Saturday morning top stories: DPS releases name of pedestrian struck by vehicle
Published: Oct. 1, 2022 at 8:09 AM CDT
LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - Your Saturday morning brief,
The Department of Public Safety has released the name of the man who was struck by a vehicle on Thursday night.
- Brin Lee Adams, 42, of Dell City was walking along HWY 114 when a 2013 Chevy Silverado struck him
- Adams died from his injuries on scene
- More details here: Police release name of pedestrian killed on Hwy 114
A three-vehicle crash left one person injured on Friday night.
- The crash occurred on Frankford Avenue near 50th Street
- One person was left with moderate injuries
- More here: 3 vehicle crash leaves one injured on Frankford near 50th
The Lubbock Police Department is looking for a woman who is suspected of a 2021 murder.
- Catelyn Pina, 20, told police she would turn herself in at 2 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 30th., but failed to do so
- A warrant was issued for her arrest relating to a 2021 drive-by shooting that killed 30-year-old Domingo Siri
- Learn more here: LPD looking for woman suspected of 2021 murder
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section.
As always, be sure to join Steve Divine and Angie Winn for your top headlines. Download the free KCBD NewsChannel 11 app, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Copyright 2022 KCBD. All rights reserved.