Saturday morning top stories: 1 dies at Covenant from gunshot wound
LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - Your Saturday morning brief,
One person has died after being shot and taken to the hospital.
- The woman was taken to Covenant Medical Center via private car
- Police were notified of the situation around 4:15 a.m.
- More here: 1 woman dead after arriving to Lubbock hospital with gunshot wound
One person was injured in two-vehicle crash involving a motorcycle.
- The crash occurred around 9:50 p.m. on Sept. 16 in the northbound lane of Marsha Sharp and Slide road
- One person was left with moderate injuries
- Read more here: 1 injured in motorcycle crash in central Lubbock
A person was struck by a car on Friday evening in downtown Lubbock
- The person was attempting to cross the street at 1901 Broadway and was hit by a vehicle
- The person sustained moderate injuries
- Details here: 1 person injured after being struck by vehicle in downtown Lubbock
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section.
Copyright 2022 KCBD. All rights reserved.