Saturday morning top stories: Trial for alleged killer of Zoe Campos trial to start soon
LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - On Daybreak Today,
The man who admitted to killing 18-year-old Zoe Campos will be put on trial within the next two weeks.
- Judge Douglas Freitag declared that Carlos Rodriquez’s confession would be admissible in court
- The trail date is set for Aug 15
- The story continues: Trial for accused killer of Zoe Campos to start in 10 days
A single mom from Slaton is looking for school supplies for her ten children.
- Crystal Trevino has been living paycheck-to-paycheck since her husband left
- All of her funds go toward bills and food for her children
- More here: Slaton single mom needs school supplies for 10 children
A man drove an SUV through a Native American parade in New Mexico.
- Jeff Irving, 33, is facing several charges related to driving into the parade in his SUV while intoxicated
- At least 15 people were injured, including two police officers who originally tried to stop the vehicle
- More: GRAPHIC: SUV barrels through Native American parade; 15 injured
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section. As always, be sure to join Sharon Maines, Steve Divine, and Angie Winn for your top headlines. Download the free KCBD NewsChannel 11 app, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Copyright 2022 KCBD. All rights reserved.