City of Lubbock pools hiring for 2022 swim season
Published: Apr. 28, 2022 at 10:36 AM CDT|Updated: Apr. 28, 2022 at 12:09 PM CDT
LUBBOCK, Texas (NEWS RELEASE) - The City of Lubbock Parks and Recreation department is now seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
- Lifeguards - Must be at least 16 years of age at the time of hire and be American Red Cross certified in CPR, First Aid, and Lifeguarding
- Cashiers/Concession Staff - Will serve and prepare food/beverages for the public, completion of the tenth grade or any combination of relevant education and experience is required
- Pool Laborers - Must be at least 16 years of age at the time of hire, will prepare and clean the four municipal swimming pools
*A physical exam will be required for all positions listed.
If you have questions or would like more information related to these positions, contact Parks and Recreation at 806-775-2688. Apply online at www.governmentjobs.com/careers/lubbock.
City Pools will open Friday, May 27, 2022.
City Pools - Normal Operating Hours Tue - Sunday, 1 pm - 6 pm
Adults 18+: $3, Youth 3-17: $2, Under 2: Free
- Clapp Pool, 46th Street, and Avenue U, Lubbock, TX, 79412 - Located in Clapp Park
- Maxey Pool, 4007 30th Street, Lubbock, TX, 79410 - Located in Maxey Park
- Montelongo Pool, 3200 Bates, Lubbock, TX, 79415 - Located in Rogers Park
- Mae Simmons Pool, E. 24th Street off of MLK Blvd, Lubbock, TX, 79404 - Located in Mae Simmons Park
*For more information, please call (806) 775-2673 or click here.
Copyright 2022 KCBD. All rights reserved. Information provided by the City of Lubbock.