Corner Kitchen: 10 Easy, Tasty and Healthy Snack Ideas
LUBBOCK, Texas (KJTV) -
1. Blend low-fat milk, frozen strawberries and a banana for thirty seconds to make a delicious smoothie.
2. Toast a whole grain waffle and top with peanut butter and chocolate chips OR chocolate hummus.
3. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on hot popcorn.
4. Mix together toasted oat cereal, dried fruit and nuts for a ready-to-go trail mix.
5. Spread peanut or almond butter on apple slices.
6. Put cubes of low-fat cheese and grapes on pretzel sticks for some mini kabobs.
7. Mix together low-fat cream cheese, mixed dried fruit bits and shelled sunflower seeds. Spread on a toasted whole grain English muffin.
8. Dip baby carrots in hummus.
9. Fill an ice cream cone with cut-up fruit and top with low fat yogurt.
10. Mix peanut butter and puffed rice cereal together. Shape into balls and roll in crushed graham crackers.
Copyright 2021 KJTV. All rights reserved.