The Particle Board report delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Particle Board market. It gives definite portrayal of key players and their promoting methodologies pursued by official statements and pertinent records to get aggressive investigation market understanding.
Get Sample PDF of Particle Board Market Report @https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244742
Top Players Are:
Scope of the Report:
Inquire Before Purchase Particle Board Market Report @https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244742
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Furniture Industry
- Owing to the change in lifestyle of today’s population, preference for furniture style has changed drastically during the past years. Contemporary furniture consists of features, such as simple lines, square edged chairs, and different combination of colors.
- Owing to its high temperature, fire, and moisture resistance, usage of these boards in the furniture industry is rapidly increasing. Besides that, the furniture made from particle board also impart properties, such as lightweight and high strength to weight ratio.
- With the increasing housing construction, population, and income-levels across the world, the demand for furniture, such as chairs, table, bed, sofa, shelves, and cupboard, has been increasing significantly.
- In the furniture industry, concepts related to interiors of homes, offices, and flats are changing, continuously. This is driving innovation and development, primarily, in terms of, designs, size, and colors. This is expected to augment the production volume of furniture across the world.
- Countries including China, United States and Germany account for the largest markets in furniture industry. China is the dominant exporter of wood furniture to the EU.
- Indonesia is one of the world’s leading furniture's manufacturers. Indonesia’s furniture industry maintained a positive growth in the year 2017. According to the Association of Indonesian Furniture and handicraft Industries, value of Indonesian furniture exports in the year 2017 was USD 1,627 million.
- All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific region to dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region to witness the robust growth in the particle board market, owing to the increasing construction and furniture industry in countries like China.
- China is the largest market-base in the Asia-Pacific region, owing to its ever-increasing population, rising income and rapid urbanization. It is also one of the major manufacturing hubs for almost every industries. Hence, the infrastructure development in the country will see a continuous rise.
- In 2017, China’s construction industry developed rapidly, due to the central government’s push for infrastructure investment, as a means to sustain economic growth.
- China is one of the largest furniture exporters in the world along with Italy. Wood furniture manufacturing makes up the largest proportion of the Chinese furniture manufacturing sector, contributing more than 50% of total furniture manufacturing revenue.
- China is the second-largest packaging market in the world. Fueled by the rapid growth in domestic consumption and consistent growth in GDP, the Chinese packaging industry has grown steadily and achieved rapid growth in its key categories.
- China has replaced Japan in terms of market size and is expected to surpass the US by 2020. The Chinese packaging industry’s key end-user markets, including retail and food and beverages, and the rapid development of e-commerce, due to increasing purchasing power, are poised for impressive growth in the forecast period.
- All these factors are augmenting the growth for particle board market in Asia-Pacific region.
Most of the companies present in the market are efficient at the technological front, but require significant support for enhancing their services and expanding their businesses. Thus, mergers and acquisitions offer significant opportunities to gain the attention of a large number of providers across developed regions.
PurchaseParticle Board MarketReport of $ 4250 (SUL) @https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244742
Detailed TOC of Particle Board Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increase in Demand for Particle Boards for Furniture
4.1.2 Easy Availability of Raw-materials
4.2.1 Threat of Medium Density Fiberboard as a Substitute
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Raw Material
5.1.3 Other Raw Materials
5.2.4 Other Applications
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Kastamonu Entegre
6.4.2 Norbord Inc.
6.4.3 Roseburg Forest Products Company, Inc.
6.4.4 Boise Cascade
6.4.5 Columbia Forest Products
6.4.6 Kronoplus Limited
6.4.7 Wanhua Ecoboard Co. Ltd
6.4.8 Century Ply
6.4.9 Peter Benson (Plywood) Limited
6.4.10 Sonae Indstria, SGPS, SA
6.4.11 Georgia-Pacific Building Products
6.4.12 Egger Group
6.4.13 Associate Decor Limited
6.4.14 DandR Henderson Pty Ltd
6.4.15 Krifor Industries
6.4.16 Sahachai Particle Board Co. Ltd
6.4.17 Siam Riso Wood Products
6.4.18 Sierra Pine
6.4.19 Timber Products Company
6.4.21 UPM-Kymmene Oyj
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of New Methods to Manufacture Particle Boards
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Global Particle Board Market 2019 Leading Company Analysis by Size, Share, Types, Applications, Growing Demand Status, Recent Technologies, Forecast to 2024
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org