The Outdoor LED Lighting report delivers detailed profiles of key players with latest investigation and highlights the rising opportunities and difficulties looked by Outdoor LED Lighting market. It gives definite portrayal of key players and their promoting methodologies pursued by official statements and pertinent records to get aggressive investigation market understanding.
Get Sample PDF of Outdoor LED Lighting Market Report @https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244753
Top Players Are:
Scope of the Report:
Inquire Before Purchase Outdoor LED Lighting Market Report @https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244753
Key Market Trends:
Roadways and Highways to Show Significant Growth
- More than half of the global population now live in urban cities, and the ratio is continuously increasing year on year. Moreover, in highly-dense cities, this growth is even higher. With the fast urbanization taking place, major infrastructure development including highways for connecting cities, demand for outdoor LED lightings is increasing.
- LED lights consume 75% less energy and last for 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs. It has the highest potential in saving energy and cost. Hence, replacing old lighting systems with LED is benefiting overall, due to which demand for new installations in the outdoor LED lighting market is significantly increasing.
- The global LED penetration is on the continuous surge year on year. According to Goldman Sach, it is expected to cross 60% by the year 2020.
- Government initiatives are also fueling the market growth as many governments globally are structuring regulations for encouraging LED adoption. For instance, in India, the government is aimed to replace 14 million street lights across the country with intelligent lighting control systems.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness Highest Growth Rate
- Asia Pacific is currently experiencing a tremendous shift in lighting systems where companies in these regions have been identified to adopt LED lights in industries and manufacturing plants compared to its counterparts, like incandescent, and LFL owing to the improved efficiency of LED lighting systems.
- In India, the government has circulated a series of policies from all the perspectives to support the industry's development, among which the most important is SLNP (Street Light National Programme) to replace 21 million streetlights with LED.
- Additionally, to help the various investments enter India, the government had implemented the free tariff (basic tariff) of LED component imports, facilitating the LED products into an assembly in India as semi-finished products and developing the local market.
- There had been high consistency in Chinese new streetlight installation volume and government’s fiscal expansion cycle. Southeast Asia is also becoming a major hub for Chinese manufacturers exporting LED lighting products.
- Additionally, the Japanese government long-term goals incorporate lighting projects and infrastructures related to the 2020 Olympics. These trends signify the growth of the outdoor LED lighting market in the region.
Most of the companies present in the market are efficient at the technological front, but require significant support for enhancing their services and expanding their businesses. Thus, mergers and acquisitions offer significant opportunities to gain the attention of a large number of providers across developed regions.
PurchaseOutdoor LED Lighting MarketReport of $ 4250 (SUL) @https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244753
Detailed TOC of Outdoor LED Lighting Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Rising Demand for Cost-Efficient Lights
4.2.2 Stringent Government Regulation Regarding Energy Consumption
4.2.3 Decreasing Cost of Led
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 High Initial Investment
4.4 Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Installation Type
5.2 By Wattage
5.2.1 Less than 50W
5.2.2 50W to 100W
5.2.3 More then 100W
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Highway and Roadways
5.3.3 Airport Perimeters
5.3.4 Parking lots
5.3.5 Sports Stadiums
5.3.6 Others Applications
5.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Signify N.V.
6.1.2 Cooper Industries Ltd.
6.1.3 General Electric Company
6.1.4 Osram Licht AG
6.1.5 Cree, Inc
6.1.6 Hubbell Incorporated
6.1.7 Astute Lighting Ltd.
6.1.8 Bamford Lighting Limited
6.1.9 Dialight Corporation
6.1.10 Eaton Corporation
6.1.12 Syska Led Lights Private Limited
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit 2019-2024 Outdoor LED Lighting Market Explosive Outlook by Leading Players, Development Status, Source of Power, Estimated CAGR, and Forecast
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com