Taco Salad Flag
* 1 lb. lean ground turkey
* 1 Tbsp. olive oil
* 1 envelope taco seasoning
* ¼ cup salsa
* ¾ cup water
* 1 cup Avocado and Roasted Jalapeno Dip (from deli)
* 4 cups shredded cabbage
* 2 cups cherry tomatoes
* 2 cups Queso Fresco cheese, crumbled
* 6 oz. plain non-fat Greek yogurt
* 4-5 black olives, pitted and sliced
* Blue corn chips or Black Bean & Garlic chips
1. In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil; add ground turkey and cook until browned, about 12-15 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning, salsa and water until well combined, simmer and cook until most of the liquid is gone.
2. In a 9x13 dish, spread the cooked turkey. Evenly drizzle avocado dip over turkey; cover evenly with a layer of cabbage.
3. In top left corner, spread the yogurt; arrange olives to form stars. For the stripes, alternate tomatoes and cheese.
4. Serve with chips.