Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com
Global Automotive Aftermarket Demand Expected to Increase by 4.8% During 2018; Slowdown Expected in Some Developed Markets
NEW YORK, March 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5353402
The global automotive aftermarket revenues will rise during 2018, largely driven by the growth in developing markets, opening up new opportunities for passenger car and light truck parts and service providers, especially in the emerging markets. This research compiles findings from various deliverables published by Frost & Sullivan Mobility Team over the past two years.
While the report includes key highlights of the Global Automotive Aftermarket during 2017, it also covers 2018 outlook in North America, Europe, China, India, and Latin America. The research includes analyses of vehicles in operation, vehicle ownership, aftermarket replacement revenues for top part categories, and also information on eRetailing in the automotive aftermarket in different regions. Regional analysis also includes identification of influencers and opportunities related to the automotive aftermarket in each region under scope.
It includes an analysis of Mega Trends impacting the global automotive aftermarket, with a specific focus on Digitization and Telematics in the aftermarket ecosystem. Specific conclusions and an outlook are also presented for each region, along with identifying strategic imperatives for different market participants, keeping the outlook at the forefront.
The aim of this study is to identify the size and direction of the global automotive parts and services aftermarket and its growth opportunities in 2018.
The core objectives of the study are the following:
• To calculate the size of the global automotive aftermarket through analysis of VIO and replacement rates
• To update the main Frost and Sullivan research findings for each region
• To identify the main industry trends in each region
• To determine which regions and segments will enjoy the highest growth potential
• To analyze the effect of Mega Trends such as eRetailing and telematics solutions on demand for aftermarket parts and services
• To predict major benchmarks that the global aftermarket will achieve in 2017 and beyond
Key Issues Addressed
• What are the main factors that will influence the size of the global automotive aftermarket in 2018?
• How does the industry outlook vary from region to region? What is the estimated replacement demand for each region, both in units and dollar revenue?
• What developments in the global automotive aftermarket in 2017 will have an impact during 2018?
• What is the outlook for eRetailing in each region during 2018?
• How are emerging regions being served, or underserved, by automotive parts and services suppliers?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5353402
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +1 (718) 213 4904
©2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.