Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, March 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Drug analysis: Allergan" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Allergan's prescription pharmaceutical performance and outlook, encompassing corporate strategy, marketed portfolio, pipeline potential, and financial performance over 2016-2026 is explored.
- Overview - Allergan will finish 2017 positively with pharmaceutical revenues of $15.7bn, up 8% from FY2016, although generic pressures loom in 2018.
- Mid-term outlook - Botox and the successful launch of Vraylar are driving Allergan's pharmaceutical revenue growth, together adding over $2.4bn in sales out to 2021.
- Long-term outlook - Topline revenue will climb to reach around $20bn by 2025, driven by the growth of Botox, as well as the CNS and gastroenterology portfolios.
- Pipeline - Allergan has focused its resources on six star R&D programs that, if successful, will drive long-term growth.
- Events - A Refuse to File letter has been issued for Vraylar for the treatment of PNS, as Esmya is filed for approval for use in uterine fibroids.
- Allergan has divested its generics and Anda businesses to its shift focus to branded pharmaceuticals.
- Allergan's CNS portfolio will expand due to the growth of new drugs to treat neurological disorders.
- Allergan's genitourinary portfolio will grow by $181m out to 2026, carried by sales of the oral contraception franchise Lo Loestrin Fe and the launch of pipeline candidate Esmya.
- During 2016-26, the gastroenterology portfolio will grow at a 10.2% CAGR, driven by best-in-class Linzess and Viberzi in IBS.
- Kybella sales downgraded.
- Vraylar supplementary approval treating PNS delayed.
- Restasis generic competition brought forward to Q4 2018.
- Revised Rhofade sales.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Q2 2017 Review
- Increased R&D investment
- Pipeline update
- Recent launches
- Growth outlook
- Bold intellectual property protection
3. Q3 2017 Review
- Allergan reports solid quarter as generic pressures loom in 2018
4. Company Context
- Acquisition trail
- Growth Pharma
- Pfizer terminated plans for Allergan combination
- Allergan's transformation to branded growth pharma
- 2017 outlook: acquisitions and R&D spending
- Allergan's SWOT analysis
- Allergan's key events and catalysts
5. Facts and Figures
- Allergan's prescription pharma sales outlook
- Allergan's therapy area dynamics
- Allergan's regional pharma sales outlook
- Allergan's top 10 products over 2016-26
- Allergan's growth drivers and resistors
- Allergan's launch/core/expiry analysis
- Allergan's financial outlook
- Allergan's M&A history
6. Therapy Area Analysis
- Botox will provide sustained growth across both therapeutic and cosmetic indications
- Additional therapeutic indications are not included in the forecast
- Central nervous system
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mjzf9v/allergan_drug?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/allergan-drug-analysis--outlook-2016-2026---generic-pressures-loom-in-2018-300608971.html
©2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.