· 8 oz. package of baby portabella mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
· 1 package pre-cooked turkey meatballs
· ¼ - ½ cup sundried tomato pesto or basil pesto
· 4-5 cloves roasted garlic, chopped
· 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In 2-quart casserole dish, place mushrooms upside down; drizzle 2 tablespoons pesto over mushrooms. Place in oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
3. While mushrooms are cooking, heat meatballs according to package directions.
4. Remove mushrooms from oven. Carefully place one meatball on each mushroom; drizzle with remaining pesto and sprinkle cheese over meatballs. Return to oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.