Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Milestone Achievements Address Full Continuum of Care
WOBURN, Mass., Dec. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthcareSource®, the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry, today announced major milestones achieved in 2017 to help healthcare organizations deliver quality care through quality talent across the entire continuum of care.
"The year 2017 has been one of significant change in the healthcare industry, with increasing demands on our health systems, consolidation, workforce shortages, and, most importantly, a focus on improving quality of care," said J.P. Fingado, President and Chief Executive Officer, HealthcareSource. "To address these issues, we've expanded our talent management offerings to cover the full continuum of care through new products and partnerships, and the acquisition of contingent talent management and senior living and post-acute care solutions."
"Our plans for 2018 are focused on ensuring our 3,500 clients, spanning over 6,000 facilities across the country, have the tools, data, and insights they need to hire, keep, and grow the highest quality workforce," Fingado continued.
The company has taken strategic steps in 2017 to provide more data, expand into new markets, and widen the product offering.
2017 HealthcareSource highlights include:
- The acquisition of Vikus Corporation to meet the specific needs of senior care providers with its software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution designed to help attract, hire, and retain the best people for senior living and post-acute care.
- The acquisition of Centricity™ Contingent Staffing, formerly API Healthcare's Clearview Staffing Software, from GE Healthcare, offering contingent staffing agencies a single solution to operate their entire business from onboarding to invoicing.
- The launch of HealthcareSource Job BoardSM, a valuable resource for both employers and job seekers. Featuring more than 50,000 open healthcare opportunities on its Job Board, HealthcareSource is the only talent management solutions provider to include a job board with its applicant tracking system as part of its platform, creating an end-to-end talent acquisition portfolio.
- The expansion of American Hospital Association's (AHA) exclusive endorsement of HealthcareSource's recruitment optimization, behavioral assessments, reference checking, and performance management solutions. This endorsement is awarded to products and services that help AHA member hospitals and healthcare organizations achieve operational excellence, and represents an expansion of AHA's longstanding endorsement of HealthcareSource's behavioral-based assessments.
- The launch of HealthcareSource Recruitment MarketingSM, enabling healthcare organizations to attract qualified candidates, source interested talent, engage potential candidates, and optimize recruiting practices. It enables recruiters to work within a single solution to implement proven recruitment strategies.
- A strategic partnership with Katon Direct to ensure HealthcareSource Position Manager® applicant tracking system clients achieve integrated access to rich, regional, talent-related data to enable them to make better decisions about effective recruiting strategies.
- Significant innovations related to the company's learning, assessment, and performance products that enable healthcare organizations to deploy continuous feedback, improve workers' knowledge, and directly improve the ability to identify and grow talent. Integration of these solutions has culminated in recognition from industry analysts such as Brandon Hall and KLAS, validating the impact of the HealthcareSource Quality Talent SuiteSM on the market.
HealthcareSource® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the?healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations and staffing agencies?to ensure quality patient care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent - both employees and contingent staff.?HealthcareSource has been recognized for their award-winning healthcare talent management solutions, having earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association (AHA).
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/healthcaresource-accelerates-growth-in-2017-through-acquisitions-strategic-partnerships-new-talent-management-solutions-300575192.html
©2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.