Berry Pie Bites
· 1 small box vanilla or white chocolate pudding mix
· 2 cups skim milk
· 1 container TruWhip
· 1 package refrigerated pie crust
· 6 oz. raspberries
· 6 oz. blueberries
1. Unroll pie crust. Using a cookie cutter, cut crust into desired shapes. Place on a cookie sheet and cook according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk together until it’s thickened and smooth; fold in TruWhip.
3. Top each crust piece with a dollop of pudding mixture; top with a few berries. Repeat for each piece.
9800 University Ave
Lubbock, TX 79423