* 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
* 1 1/2 cups cooked Corned Beef brisket, cubed
* 1/2 cup beef stock/broth
* 1/2 small yellow onion, diced
* 2 cloves garlic, pressed
* olive oil, for saute
* salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add a drizzle of olive oil to a saute pan and heat over medium. Add diced onions and cook until softened and browned. Add garlic and cook for another minute until browned.
2. Add another drizzle of olive oil and the Brussels sprouts and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Deglaze with the 1/2 cup beef broth.
3. Add chopped corned beef and cook until the liquid evaporates.
4. Serve with roasted garlic herb potatoes for a delicious St Patty's Day meal.