* 1 baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
* 1 jar apple butter
* 6 ounces brie (I use Murray's brie)
* 2 large Opal apples, sliced
* 1/2 cup glazed pecans, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. P
2. Spread apple butter on one side of the baguette slices, about 1-2 teaspoons per slice. Place the baguette slices on a large baking sheet.
3. Slice brie into thin slices and place on top of each crostini. Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes or until brie is melted.
4. Remove the crostini from the oven and top with apple slices. Sprinkle candied pecans evenly over the crostini and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.