Flourless Pumpkin Gingerbread Blondies
* 3/4 cup mashed banana (approximately 1 large)
* 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
* 1/2 cup smooth almond or cashew butter (sub for another nut butter or sunflower seed butter to keep it allergen-friendly)
* 1 T gingerbread spice (a mixture of nutmeg, allspice, cloves, cinnamon and ginger)
* 1 T + granulated sweetener of choice (optional)
1. Preheat the oven the 350 degrees, grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a small microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter. In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, pumpkin, nut butter, spices and optional and mix very well.
3. Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.