Lime Cucumber Strawberry and Mint Water
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup sliced cucumbers
2 limes, sliced
¼ cup fresh mint leaves
1. In a half-gallon jar, or a 2 quart pitcher, layer the strawberries, cucumbers, lime slices, and mint leaves with the ice cubes.
2. Fill jar or pitcher with water.
3. Let chill for 10 minutes, and then enjoy!
Sparkling Green Tea Lemonade
For the green tea:
* 2 cups water
* 3 bags green tea
* 2-3 tbsp sugar, to preference
For the sparkling green tea lemonade:
* 1 lemon, juiced
* 1 1/2 cups sparkling water (unflavored or lemon flavor)
To make the green tea:
1. Bring water to a boil.
2. Once boiling, remove from heat and add tea bags.
3. Let steep for 5 minutes.
4. Remove tea bags, stir in sugar, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To make green tea lemonade:
1. Combine green tea, lemon juice, and sparkling water.
2. Pour over ice.