Spicy Asian Zucchini
3 small zucchini, cut into strips
2 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
2 TBSP sriracha sauce
1 teaspoon honey
2 green onions, sliced
2 TBSP sesame oil
Salt and pepper to taste
2 TBSP sesame seeds, optional
1. Heat sesame oil in a skillet on medium high heat.
2. Add the zucchini and garlic and sauté for about 5-7 minutes or until desired tenderness.
3. Place zucchini on a plate.
4. Combine the soy sauce, sriracha, and honey and whisk together until combined.
5. Pour the mixture over the sautéed zucchini and toss to combine.
6. Sprinkle with green onions
7. Serve warm or at room temperature.