4-8 Shrimp (41/50)
1 tsp. White Wine
1 TBSP. Corn Starch
1 TBSP. Sriacha Aioli (see recipe below)
1. Place shrimp, 4 for each taco, into bowl.
2. Pour wine into bowl.
3. Mix shrimp until completely coated. Let shrimp sit in wine for 30 seconds.
4. Transfer shrimp to another bowl. Add 1 TBSP of corn starch for every 4-8 shrimp. Toss shrimp in corn starch till lightly coated.
5. Place bowl over submerged fryer basket. Drop individual shrimp into oil, being careful they do not stick together.
6. Fry shrimp at 360° F. for approx. 1½ minutes or until golden brown. Drain thoroughly.
7. Transfer cooked shrimp to bowl. Add 1 TBSP. of Sriracha Aioli for every 4-8 shrimp, using a spoon to toss until well coated.
1 cup Mayonnaise
1-1/3 cup Kikkoman Thai Sweet Chile Sauce
2-1/2 TBSP. Sriracha Hot Sauce
1 TBSP. Lime Juice
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly using wire whip.
2 cups Mangos - Frozen Dole, diced
1 cup Red Bell Peppers - seeded, diced
½ cup Onions - diced
2 TBSP. Cilantro - chopped
1 TBSP. Jalapeno - de-seeded, diced
½ tsp. Salt
Combine all ingredients with spoon.
Pre-heat flour tortilla(s).
In each tortilla, place:
4 fried shrimp
½ oz. Napa cabbage
½ oz. Mango Relish
¼ oz. shaved carrot
1/8 tsp. diced cilantro
Drizzle ¼ oz. Sriracha Aioli over each taco.